Through volunteer effort the Katie Bentley Lilac Project has become a popular way for individuals, institutions, schools, and municipalities to promote the love of lilacs in America.
Participation in the project is free of charge to any interested party. Simply register at the addresses below, or by phone. Plant a lilac purchased anywhere and become part of the project.
The Katie Bentley Lilac Project is dedicated to promoting and planting lilacs.
Participants In the
Katie Bentley Lilac Project
- Bobcat of NH, Chichester, NH
- Boscawen Elementary School, Boscawen, NH
- Carol McKeag, Beaverton, OR*
- Christina Broyer, San Francisco, CA*
- J and B Landscaping, Andover, NH
- Maplewood Cemetery, Salisbury, NH
- Mills Cemetery, Salisbury, NH
- NH Governor’s Lilac and Wildflower Commission
- Peter Mason Alarms, Salisbury, NH
- Salisbury Congregational Church, Salisbury, NH
- Shelburne Museum, Shelburne, VT
- Sheriff Scott Hilliard, Merrimack County, NH
- Tatiana Poliakova, Moscow, Russia,
Vice-President of ILS in Russia and Asia
- Wilfred Durgin, Andover, NH
* private residence
John Bentley Speaking at the International Lilac Convention about the Katie Bentley Lilac Project